Apostles and Prophets
To be certain that His Church would be supplied with its proper foundation, Jesus Christ gave gifts to the Church when He ascended into heaven from earth.
Upon the completion of this students will know
• The Church’s One Foundation
• What Apostles Have
• How Apostles Operate
• What Apostles Need
The Holy Bible
Apostles and Prophets by C. Peter Wagoner
The church today will be reinforced with power as she places these gifts in their proper order which is the “Foundational” Message of the Gospel.
1. Read the textbook in its entirety
2. List at three important points of interest in each chapter
3. In two to three sentences express your evaluation of each point
4. Write a seven page book report from another book related to the course textbook. Book report must address pros and cons related to the course textbook. Conclude paper with your personal overview of the book and choose how it relates to the course
• World Bible Theological Seminary will grade assignments, exams, and book reports according to the following scale.
o Indicates a student needs to put forth more satisfactory effort in assignments, exams, and book reports.
o Indicates a student is operating in an average mind set and with more effort can move up to a higher quality of study and a letter grade.
o Indicated intelligently understand and passed the course
o Indicates thoroughly grasped the material, took ownership of the material and made it personal.
A letter grade will not be given until the student understands and grasps the course material.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self